Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Persian Challenge

I LOVE this princess! When I was little I had a necklace with her on it, which I wore proudly in my preschool picture day photo. I had a wind up toy of her pet that went to Yemen with us. I love this girl. There was a time when I would watch her over and over and over. Thankfully, my mom intervened and the tape mysteriously "went missing" for some time. I needed that intervention, but I have since then been allowed to watch her.



Drumroll please! bdddddddddddd!



Aladdin's one true beauty, Jasmine. She is intelligent, resourceful, beautiful, rides through the sky on a magic carpet, and has a pet tiger. For the most part, her life is glamorous lest we forget the period of time Jafar takes her captive. That is NO good! Have no fear, her Aladdin comes to her rescue. It's so sappy, but it is colorful, magical songs are sung, and Robin Williams is Genie! Way to go Disney!

The Character: Princess Jasmine

The Outfit: Turquoise dress from Holidays 2010
                  Gold shoes from Target 2011
                  Gold headband and earrings from Christmas 2011
                  Gold bracelet from Kyleigh's closet 2012

The Disneybound Inspiration:



This is me trying to pose like Jasmine...



Have a Persian-ific (colorful) Day!
Love & Sparkles*


No comments: