Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Dainty Challenge

I'm so sorry that I have not posted my first Leading Ladies outfit until now. The past week and a little bit have been crazy!

The little lady I portrayed is one of the preshy-est ones. Here is my version!


Any guesses? Here is a little hint. She is the daintiest woodland creature you will find!
Drum rolle please! bddddddddddddd!





She is Bambi's favorite. She is sweet little Faline! Please look at her lovely eyes! I think Bambi is very lucky to have her! Factoid- Bambi was always sad and frightening to me, but I LOVED all of the bright colors in the forrest. Colors will get me every single time!

The Character: Faline

The Outfit: Pink ruffle camp from New York & Company 2011
                   Oatmeal cardigan from Ann Taylor 2009
                   Khaki shorts from Target 2010
                   Gold sparkly Oxfords from DSW 2011
* I had on some cherry blossom earrings, but the wind got the better of them. They didn't blow out of my ears, but it was a little uncomfortable. The earrings were from Target 2009 in case you were wondering. :)

Disneybound Inspiration:



I wanted to embrace Faline that day. Here is my photo of daintiness.


I'm going insert a comical, but embarrassing to me story. I wore this outfit on a Tuesday which means I wore it during a Proclamation rehearsal. Please keep in mind that I had already been to my 8 o'clock class and around campus a little bit. You remember my friend Mr. C from here? Well, he stopped me during our 5 minute break asked if my sweater was inside out because a tag was showing on the side... I HAD BEEN WEARING IT INSIDE OUT ALL MORNING... I really shouldn't be embarrassed, but I felt like melting on the floor. I had been all around campus and seen several people! Don't get me wrong I am very thankful that he told me, but of course that happened. The day I try to be very dainty and it goes a little awry!

Before I end this post, I have one more thing to share. Isn't this picture adorable? I hope you think so!


Have a lovely/dainty day!

Love and Sparkles*

No comments: