Monday, June 4, 2012

The Dreamy Challenge

This leading lady was the only blonde heroine I embraced this past month. I did 4 beautiful ladies with jet black tresses and a little doe with brown fur. I felt as if I needed to return to my roots...literally. :)

Drumroll please! bdddddddddd!




She is the beautiful Aurora. I believe Aurora is one of the prettiest of all the leading ladies. Her hair is the color of sunshine, and what do I love but sunshine. She wears pink, and I love pink. She's a princess. What more can Prince Philip ask for? He is one lucky guy. I will say that her movie is scary, but she makes it better by being glamorous.

The Character: Aurora*Sleeping Beauty

The Outfit: Pinky dress from Ross 2009
                  Owl necklace from my grandmother circa 1960s
                  Gold sandals from New York and Company 2011
                  Gold bracelet from New York and Company 2011
                  Gold headband from Kyleigh 2011---In this case, the
                  headband is a tiara.

The Disneybound Inspiration:

I hope this blog post didn't cause you to sleep. I do hope that the next time you close your eyes for a rest your dreams are sweet!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: