Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Outfit I've Been Dying to Wear Since December Challenge

This was one of the first outfits I put together. I was sad that I couldn't wear it right away. It was 30 or 40 degrees outside and wearing shorts and REALLY bright colors would have
1. Probably resulted in frostbite
2. Been a fashion faux pas in January.

Drumroll please! bddddddddddd!


He is the faithful sidekick and friend. He is Flounder. Wiki has a great little bio on Ariel's special friend. Click here.  I have to say that real life flounders are incredible animals. How many creatures can say that their eyes start out on top of their flat body and with time each eye moves to its designated side? Well, flounders can't actually say it, but you know what I mean! :)

The Character: Flounder

The Outfit: Yellow shirt from American Eagle 2010
                   Turquoise shorts from Goodwill 2011
                   Silver belt from my mom 2012
                   Silver sandals from Target 2011
                   Pearl earrings from 2010--I feel like
                   they were appropriate for this "Under the
                   Sea" character.

The Disneybound Inspiration:


Have no fear fellas. There is a Flounder outfit for you too. 


Yeah...If someone wears this, I'll give him a big hug!

Of course I had to pose like Flounder...



Try it!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: