Friday, February 4, 2011

Yep, I did it!

That's right. I created a blog. As I began this endeavor, I realized that I am not blog savvy quite yet. After clicking the "save layout", Design tab, "apply this template", and many other buttons for an embarrassing amount of time, I finally reached the page you are viewing at this moment. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

While I looked through backgrounds I wanted to find one covered in yellow. Now that took an extensive amount of time because sadly the background world was lacking my ideal yellow background. I mean, why couldn't the sites read my mind? Yellow IS my favorite color.

 Living the Color Yellow..
You might be wondering what in the world does she mean by that? Here is a little help.
Definitions According to the Oxford Dictionary:

Live-spend one's life in a particular way or under particular circumstances

Color- the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light

Yellow- the color between green and orange in the spectrum

As you read, the definition of yellow isn't an in-depth definition. To create my personal definition, I ask you to visualize the rainbow without yellow between orange and green. 
Looks strange doesn't it? It lacks some vibrancy.

My definition of living the color yellow is as follows. I live the color yellow by trying to "spend one's time""producing the different sensations""between orange and green."  In other words, I am trying to live a vibrant life.

vibrant- full of energy and enthusiasm
            (of color) bright and striking



On this blog I hope you find day to day vibrancy in words, thoughts, and stories that make up my life!




4 comments:

Erin said...

You started a blog! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Well, done!

Gracie said...

This makes me pretty happy. :)

Jamie said...

Love the new blog and I think you are "almost" as passionate about the color yellow as my little Nate. He simply adores it!!