Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The "Bless 'em" Challenge

Well, I'm back! Before I start posting about my awesome trip, I am going to reveal some Disneybound outfits that I have worn since the Hairy Challenge. If you are just joining the blog and are very confused as to what "Disneybound outfits" means, click here.

Let's begin with the picture. The beautiful scenery behind me is the beautiful city of ruins known as Pompeii. Please excuse the roughness. Our bus ride from Rome took 3hrs and just about eeeeeverybody fell asleep for extended periods of time. Jet-lag plus SO. MUCH. WALKING. mixed with late nights because of the the city's awesomeness made us tired. Please know that I loved the walking, but there was just A LOT of it.

Back to the picture.

I had to modify this outfit for winter-ish weather purposes. 

Look in the background. That is the real life Mt. Vesuvius.


Drum roll please...bddddddddddddddddd


I was a modified version of the one and only "bless his heart" Mr. Smee. 
The Character: Mr. Smee
The Outfit: Blue and gray stripped sweater from Tommy Hilfigger 2008
                 Burgundy vneck from Target 2011
                 Jeans from Ann Taylor 2011
                 Boots from Clarks 2008
                 Gold belt from New York & Company 2011
                 Yellow scarf from a vendor in Times square 2009
                 Earrings from Eo 2011
Disneybound Inspiration:


Like I said, I had to modify the outfit for winter. The yellow scarf was supposed to go along with the gold accents. I had a great time wearing it and a great time in Pompeii. I will post more about our excursion soon.
January Week 2? Challenge Completed!

Click here to see Eo's week 2 creation. It is super cute!

Sadly, I do not have a picture of week 3's outfit yet. I wore it the day after life in Italy got a little crazy. Stay tuned for that blog post. It is coming next.

No comments: