Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Cats Meow Challenge

You will probably be able to guess who this is. This character is one of my very favorites and I loved this outfit!  This is another outfit that I modified for January weather.

Any ideas?
Drum roll please. bdddddddddddd!


He is my favorite cat who lives in a swanky mansion in Paris and paints for his owner's delight. He is little Monsieur Toulouse from the Aristocats.

The Character: Toulouse
The Outfit: Orange/Mustard colored sweater from Kohl's 2010
                 Brown shirt (layered under the orange sweater)
                 from Kohl's 2010
                 Jeans from Ann Taylor 2011
                 Oxfords from DSW 2011
                 Turquoise coat from Fant's 2009
                 Turquoise headband from Christmas 2011
                 Gold and Turquoise earrings from Christmas 2011
Disneybound Inspiration:


I just love him! Click here to see Eo's week 4 outfit. It might mess with your mind! :)

No comments: