Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Hairy Challenge

Well, you are reading the first post of "No Buy 2012" and I am SOOOOO excited! If you missed what "No Buy 2012" is, click here. I wanted to start the year off with one of my favorite winter-y outfits I have created. I know you are just dying to know who I am wearing!
Factoid: It was the first outfit I put together. 

Any guesses? 

Drum roll please...bddddddddddd


If you guessed the Beast from Beauty and the Beast, you were right! 

The character: The Beast
The outfit: Navy blue dress from H&M 2009
               Yellow sweater from New York & Company 2009
               Black tights from Target 2011
               Brown boots from Clark's 2008
               Gold belt from New York & Company 2011
               Pearls from my Great Grammy circa 1960
               Gold button earring from the pottery sale at Union 2011
The Disneybound example: 
Pinned Image

January Week 1? Challenge Completed!

Click here TOMORROW to see Erin's creation

*I will not be posting my outfits next week or  the next because I will be in Italy. I do have my two Disneybound creations all ready to go, and I will post them with the rest of my adventure when I return. 

Until then,
Ciao!