Friday, February 3, 2012

The Looney Challenge

Today I represented one of my favorite characters of fantasy literature. Don't be scared by the word fantasy. I took the more classy route in creating this outfit. This character is quite looney but very loveable. If you have read the books or seen this individual on the screen, you know where I am coming from. Besides, it gave me a GREAT excuse to wear glittery shoes (Not that I have ever needed an actual reason. I love a good glittery accessory!)

This is me. Like the electrical outlet posing beside me?

Guesses for who is Looney?
 Drum roll please. bddddddddddddddddddd!




Miss Luna Lovegood!
Who is Luna Lovegood? Luna Lovegood is a care free, Quibbler loving, Ravenclaw from J.K. Rowling's series following a certain Harry Potter! If you would like to know more about her character, Wikipedia has a great page with her information. Click here!

The Character: Luna Lovegood
The Outfit: Pink button down from Anthropologie 2010
                 Purple Shrug from Foley Outlets 2009
                 Brown skirt from New York & Company from 2008
                 Brownish/Orange belt from Papaya 2011
                 Glittery flats from Target 2011
                 Leaf earrings from Papaya 2011
Disneybound Inspiration:





You're probably thinking about how Luna is not a Disney character and of course you are right, but Disneybound's Harry Potter outfits are just great. That is the surprise for this month. If you been keeping up with Eo, you would've seen that we were doing something special the month of February. If you were thinking that the surprise was a Valentine's theme or some kind of President's Day theme, SURPRISE! It's Harry Potter month. Don't forget to check Eo's page!

I hope you are having a magical day!



No comments: