Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Green Thumb Challenge

I'm just going to cut to the chase and then give an explanation because I am too excited! Here is my picture.


Drum roll please. bddddddddddddddd!



Mr. Neville Longbottom!
Neville is a plant loving, friend defending, brave Gryffindor. Please take the time to read the Wikipedia article about Neville. He is a great hero among Harry's friends. Click here.

The Character: Neville Longbottom
The Outfit: White blouse from Ann Taylor 2009
                   Green pants from Tommy Hilfigger 2007
                   Gray Shrug from Marshalls 2010
                   Earthtone shoes from Clarks 2008
                   Silver belt from my Great Aunt
                   Flower earrings from Papaya 2011
                   Flower ring from a friend 2011

Disneybound Inspiration:
 

Okay, I did not have gray pants or any frog accessories. I decided to embrace his herbology side. I wore flowers on my ears and hand, and I wore green pants to look kind of like a plant or tree. I hope it was a success! 

My flowers


Here is a little surprise for everyone. From the first movie of the series to the last movie, Neville had a great transformation. He started out here.

He ended the series here.


Please enjoy some pinterest humor. 

If Neville were here, he would probably remind you to wear earplugs when working with Mandrakes!

I do not know when Eo's post will be ready. Brad's grandmother passed away this past week and they left for Johnson City on Friday. Please be praying for them and the rest of the Boswell family during this time. 

No comments: