Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The She's Awesome Challenge

Does anyone every look at someone and think or say out loud, "He/She is awesome!" Those words come out of my mouth every time I watch all the movies or read the HP series. This character is simply that, awesome.

Drum roll please! bddddddddddddd!



Professor Minerva McGonagall
She is the professor of Transfiguration, head of Gryffindor House, and one of Dumbledore's right hand [wo]men at Hogwarts. Amidst her crazy magical skills, Professor McGonagall is full of grace and poise until the very end. I do not think I can do her justice with my simple words. Please click here and read what Wiki has to say.

The Character: Professor McGonagall
The Outfit: Purple dress from GAP 2009
                  Black cardigan from BMoss (I know, right. Old school.) from 2009
                  Black tights from Target 2011
                  Gray shoes from clarks 2010
                  Silver belt from my Nini
                  Pearl earrings from I can't remember 20-something
                  Black and silver watch from Stein Mart 2010

The Disneybound Inspiration:

I know that Professor McGonagall would remind you to speak clearly when attempting to transfigure your toucan into a goblet. She would also instruct you to not be foolish when dealing with magic.


No comments: