Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Spotted Challenge

The winds in Jackson, TN this week have literally blown me away. Insane. Not only have the winds cause equilibrium difficulties, the temperatures have been unnerving. We all know what hot-cold-hot means... tornadoes. When Wednesday rolled around, I WAS excited to wear my outfit because the wonky weather lent itself to high temperatures.  I was able to pull off an outfit sans tights/leggings. Woo Hoo! Here is my outfit.
* The photo was taken via my computer because I accidentally left my camera charger in Huntsville following my Italy excursion. The picture is a bit grainy. Please pardon my forgetfulness!



Drum roll please! bddddddddddddddd!



"If she doesn't scare, no evil thing will!"
Cruella De Vil!
She  is the despicable puppy lover with a wardrobe featuring some of the classiest colors around. Cruella LOVES little Dalmatians and crushes little viewers hearts as she tries to make fur coats out of them. If you haven't seen the film ever or in a very long time, dust off the old VHS case, RedBox it, or find it on Netflix and enjoy Walt Disney's classic tale of 101 Dalmatians.

The Character: Cruella De Vil

The Outfit: Black cardigan from Kohl's 2009
                  Dalmatian top from Ann Taylor 2011
                  Black skirt from Target 2010
                  Red belt from Papaya 2011
                  Red Shoes from Target 2008
                 -I wore pearl earrings and a black and silver watch to accessorize.

The Disneybound Inspiration:


My roommate Kyleigh and I had quite the adventure using my computer as the camera. Here is a little outtake for your enjoyment. We thought her hair looked like dog ears.


Have a spottedly spectacular day! Yes, spottedly is the new up and coming word. :)

No comments: