Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Lady with the Raven Challenge

 I know you have all be waiting and holding your breath for this moment. Well, here it is!
Having my camera charger makes a world of difference.


Drum roll please! bdddddddddddddd!


The repulsive woman herself, Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.
Fun fact number 1: I was not allowed to watch Sleep Beauty when I was little because of Ms. Evilness. What is my mom going to do with me? I came to college and dress like a woman she didn't want me to emulate. Yikes! Click here to read her Wiki biography. Oh my! Does her pet raven remind anyone else of the many ravens that ate villains in the Bible? That never ended well...

The Character: Maleficent

The Outfit: Black Dress from Wal Mart 2008
                  (Wal Mart? Who knew? You CAN find some classy pieces
                        occasionally. I'm telling ya!)
                  Green Cardigan that survived Union's 2008 tornado
                        from New York & Company 2007
                  FABULOUS belt from my wonderful mom Christmas 2011
                  Silver shoes from Clarks 2009

The Disney Bound Inspiration:
Let me preface these boards with this statement. Maleficent's skin is green, and she wears a black cloak with pink and purple trim.


Fun fact number 2:When I opened my belt on Christmas morning, the first thing I thought was, "I can SO be Maleficent!"
I hope my version of Maleficent doesn't scare you like that Wiki article might have...

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: