Sunday, March 25, 2012

Confessions from Yours Truly

1. I get so excited when I blog. I normally have typos because of my excitement. I'm very sorry to you my readers, but I just can't help my enthusiasm long enough to proof read thoroughly.
2. I went to one of the MANY midnight premieres of The Hunger Games this past Thursday/Friday. I feel like my theatre experience was one of a kind. Click here to check out the Humboldt Plaza's website. Please click on "Events" and see how they throw a midnight premiere.
3. Yesterday, I pulled out an index card and wrote this exclamatory statement:
Public Service Announcement: You WILL be wearing a swimsuit in 2 months, Amiee. 2 months!
-Nothing like some strong motivation.
4. I love singing hymns because they are full of doctrine and theology. You should pick some of your favorite hymns and read through ALL of the stanzas.  Your mind might possibly be blown!
5. I have awesome friends. I am challenged daily by their devotion to my Jesus. Man, they are just the coolest cats in town.
6. I know a very random fact about Jackson. There are four Dairy Queens here. If you were worried about my ability to get a blizzard, you don't have to worry any longer!
7. I try to wear my glitter/sequined shoes once a week. When  I'm bent over in laughter or my head hangs because of a bad day, what do my shoes do? They remind me once again of how great life is. We have been blessed with glitter.

H&Ks,
Yours Truly


       

No comments: