Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Meanest Feline in India Challenge

I LOVED being this character. I love cats! ESPECIALLY big ones!


I was an abstract version of this feline.
Drum roll please! bddddddddddddd!


The beautiful Mr. Nasty himself, Shere Khan.
I always hated that Sheer Khan was SO evil but SO beautiful. Rudyard Kipling. I mean, he knew what he was doing! I am forced into great conflict about loving/hating Shere Khan. Click here for the good ole Wiki article.

The Character: Shere Khan

The Outfit: Siberian tiger print shirt from my mom's closet from years past
                  Black cami from New York & Company 2010
                  Denim shorts from Gap 2011
                  Orange shoes from Target via Goodwill 2011
                  (I got them for $4 while they were still $20 at Target. Such a steal!)

The Disneybound Inspiration:


               

I hope I'm not the only person in great conflict over Shere Khan.  Look at that bomb.com of an outfit?
Just think of how the tiger in real life is even cooler and prettier. He's not completely awful, right? :)
Oi!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: