Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Sunlight Hater Challenge

It's confession time. I was thinking of March in terms of February as in only 4 weeks... only 4 outfits...I forgot about the 5th outfit I would need for March... This one was VERY fun to wear, but I wish I had remembered and could have made it more creative. Alas...


Drum roll please! bddddddddddddd!


The "Maaaarvelous Madam Mim" from Sword and the Stone. She is the crazy, Crazy, CRAZY villain who thinks she is better than Merlin himself. Tut tut... NOT TRUE! She is also the woman who HATES sunlight. That goes against every fiber of my being, but she is just too colorful to leave out in the cold. Now is the time I would insert the wiki link, but the article wasn't very good. To get the true effect of her craziness, buy it, check it out from the library, or borrow it from me and watch the Disney classic!

The Character: Madam Mim

The Outfit: Gray cardigan from Target 2010
                   Hot pink shirt from my Auntie for birthday 2011
                   Purple scarf that was Christmas gift 2009
                   Jeans from Ann Taylor 2011
                   Purple sparkly shoes from Target 2011
                   Silver belt from Stein Mart 2012- It was a gift with the gold one

The Disneybound Inspiration:


Do I match the cartoon Mim?


                 
 Love & Sparkles*        

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love this outfit! The Sword & the Stone is such a great choice.