Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Lady with the Scary Laugh Challenge

I didn't get my picture taken ON tour , but my roommate Laura Kay took this photo. Surprise! New picture location. The weather is too nice to pass it up! It was her wonderful idea!



Drum roll please! bddddddddddddd!


Her evilness the Sea Witch, Ursula.
She just gives me the willies. Look at her! I'm finding a trend with the villains I have been sporting. They all wear pretty classy or very Amiee colors or prints. Does that mean something?
Check out the Wiki article here.

The Character: Ursula

The Outfit: Black dress from Target 2010.
                  Purple shrug from a boutique at the beach 2009
                  Gold belt from Stein Mart 2012...IT WAS A GIFT!
                  Gold sparkly shoes from Target 2011
         
The Disneybound Inspiration:



Here is my attempt at looking sinister like Ursula. Laugh, cry, or sing with gusto "poor unfortunate soul!"



Love & Sparkles*

No comments: