Sunday, July 8, 2012

The She Sings A Lot Challenge

At the beginning of June, I wore Flounder. The next week I wore King Triton. The next week I wore Sebastian. All of that was accidental. I did not mean to make it a Little Mermaid month, but I decided to keep it going since I had come so far. :)

Drumroll please! bdddddddddd!

She just wants to see the outside world. She is enthusiastic about life. She has a listening problem. She learns her lesson because of her father's sacrifice. She marries the man of her dreams. She is Ariel.
Click here for her Wiki bio.

The Character: Ariel

The Outfit: Sea green dress from Target 2011
                  Purple-y shrug from a boutique at the beach 2009
                  Red belt from Papaya 2011
                  Silver shoes from Clarke's 2010

The Disneybound Inspiration:


Sidenote: I have the shoes suggested on the inspiration board, but mine are turquoise.

One thing about Ariel that I love. She sings. She sings a lot!


Release your inner Ariel. I promise you won't regret it!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: