Sunday, July 8, 2012

The REALLY Bad Dude Challenge

The name for this post comes from my dad. Whenever we watch a movie, cartoon/real people, he always refers to the villain as being a "Bad dude" or a "REALLY Bad Dude." Are you  intrigued as to who I am? I will let you know that I planned all of the outfits for this month 7 months ago. What can I say? I got excited! July has an intentional theme, unlike last month, and I am SO excited to premiere these outfits. haha

Who am I?


Drumroll please! bddddddddddd!


TaDa! It's Lion King month!
Remember the scene when the hyenas shudder at Mufasa's name? I shudder at Scar's. I'm also a little wary when he sings Be Prepared. Yikes. Read his Wiki bio here.

The Character: Scar

The Outfit: Black top from Stein Mart 2009
                  Printed skirt from Kohl's 2009
                  Black sandals from Old Navy 2008
                  Brown belt from Papaya 2011

The Disneybound Inspiration:


I planned this outfit before I had an inspiration board. I just hoped that it would work. I'd like to think that it did.

My attempt at being Scar is kind of crazy, but let's face it, he is kind of crazy!


I pray that this picture does not frighten you!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: