Sunday, July 8, 2012

The "Hot Crustacean Band" Challenge

I took a risk with this outfit. I wasn't sure if I was brave enough to wear these colors together. I did and the good news is that I LOVED it!

Drumroll please! bdddddddddddd!


He's everybody's favorite crab. Theez iz zee one and only Sebastian. (I was going for a little Caribbean with the "z"s. I hope it worked.) Sebastian seems to have everything together when everything else is falling apart, and he is the voice of reason/obedience for Ariel.  Please enjoy his Wiki bio here.

The Character: Sebastian

The Outfit: Red frilly top from Kohl's 2008
                  Coral capris from Ann Taylor 2009
                  Gold sandals from New York & Company 2011
                  Gold headband from Kyleigh 2011

The Disneybound Inspiration:


Please enjoy this classic gem! Click here.

And make a crab face. It is very entertaining and fun!


Love & Sparkles*

No comments: