Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Cajun Challenge

I'm getting caught up. I promise.


Drumroll please! bdddddddddd!


If you are confused at this moment, it is understandable. I am not a character this week. I am a setting. I am Goin' down the Bayou from Princess and and the Frog. I saw this movie for the first time after taking the ACT. (Yes, that means I was in high school). My friend Katie and I had a blast, but we were left a little scarred from the voodoo scenes. It isn't my favorite story, but the scenery is beautiful. It was a perfect set up for my high school choir tour to New Orleans! Anyway...

The Character: Goin' down the Bayou

The Outfit: Black dress from Wal-Mart 2008
                  Creamy cardigan from Ann Taylor 2009
                  Gold sparkly shoes from Target 2011
                  Gold/turquoise earrings from Christmas 2011


The Disneybound Inspiration:


Hopefully you can enjoy some red beans and rice super soon! They are simply delicious!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: