Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Feathered Friend Challenge

This week my outfit included a shirt from Anthropologie. We all know it is going to be a good day when you were an article of clothing from Anthro. My sweet Mamichka gave it to me.



Drumroll please! bdddddddddddd!






He's everyone's favorite little feathered friend with his unique voice. He is none other than Mr. Donald Duck. You can find him chillin' with his bffs in the Mickey Mouse club. You should try your hand at  the interesting timbre of his voice.

The Character: Donald Duck

The Outfit: Yellow cardigan from Wal-Mart 2008
                   Blue and white stripped shirt from Anthropologie via Mamichka
                   Jeans from GAP 2010
                   Orange-y flats from Target via Goodwill

The Disneybound Inspiration:





Little fact: My bathroom at home used to be decorated with a duck theme. When I say decorated, I mean EVERYTHING was duck. Birthdays, Christmases, or random occasions brought new ducks to my bathtub. It was quite a sight.


Shake your tail feathers!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: