Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Mustang Sally Challenge

Ladies and Gentlemen,
My life for the past several months has looked/happened like a whirlwind. It is December 15? What? The challenge for this year is almost over? (Notice I said the challenge for THIS year. Be on the lookout for the Brasswell/Bosart challenge for 2013. We are still hashing out the details.) I realized that tomorrow marks a year since we decided to tackle this bear. I am a little nostalgic. Have no fear, sappy/sentimental post about how this year made me feel, what I learned, and how it has made my life better will come soon. :D

You may say, "Girl get a jacket" when you see this picture or not. The temperatures have not been reflecting December recently.  (I wore this outfit back in July.)


Drumroll please! bdddddddddd!


She is Sally. Sweet Sally. Look at those baby blues. No wonder Lightening fancies her...Maybe I will start batting my eyes like she does. 

The Character: Sally

The Outfit: Blue shirt from Mama 2011
                  Gray shorts gift from Mama via Target 2012
                  Black sandals from Target 2009
                  Earrings you can't see from Eo 2011

Disneybound Inspiration: 


Here's my go at being like Sally.

More posts will be coming soon!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: