Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Always on Your Shoulder Challenge

This character is not in a movie I desired to watch over and over. I do think that this character can always bring a little smile. In one sense, I believe it is part of this character's job. Hopefully you will agree. First, I will show you the outfit.



Drumroll please! bdddddddddd! 







What a guy Jiminy Cricket is. He can help, if you let him. Plus, like Mushu, he is "travel size for your convenience." 


The Character: Jiminy Cricket



The Outfit: Black Blazer from Parisian before it turned Belk 2006 (yes, that is the right year)
                  Mustard shirt from Mama 2012
                  Jeans from LOFT 2010
                  Blue headband from Mama 2012
                  Sparkly Oxfords from DSW 2011



The Disneybound Inspiration: 



I'm not really sure what I was doing here, but I thought an outtake would be funny.





Love & Sparkles*

No comments: