Saturday, February 15, 2014

The BFF Challenge

When I was little, the movie this character is in "disappeared" for a time. I might have gotten carried away watching it over and over in our tv room. I just loved it, y'all. I just really loved it….. I still do.








Drumroll please! bdddddddddd!







Oh, Abu. No one can deny those big ole friendly eyes. Although, I do believe we all wish his eyes didn't get so greedy in the Cave of Wonders….. Despite all of his shenanigans, he is Aladdin's bff, and Abu even comes around to liking Jasmine. That is an accomplishment.
Who doesn't love their best friends?

The Character: Abu

The Outfit: Blouse from Banana Republic from Mom 2012
                  Brown skirt from NY&Co 2008
                  Sparkly flats from Target 2011
                  Gold bracelet borrowed from Kyleigh 

The Disneybound Inspiration: 






BFFs are the best. Don't forget to tell them. 


Love & Sparkles* 

No comments: