Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Sly Challenge

Well, here I am again asking you to guess. I know it has been months. I hope you can bear with me a little while longer.

The voice of Roger Miller opens this classic Disney tale. It is an odd mix of a whimsical and a modern tale. It was one of my favorites nonetheless, and the dvd is currently sitting on the bookshelf in my living room.







Drumroll please! bddddddddddddd!!!



Robin Hood (the sly red fox as I like to call him). That's who! You may be asking yourself, "What does this fox say?" Well, he says a lot with his actions. His methodology may not be the most upright, but he does great good for the poor in Nottingham, and he gets Maid Marian. What more could he ask for? (to continually stay out of jail is probably at the top of the list of life questions). 

The Character: Robin Hood

The Outfit: Green blouse from Anthropologie ON SALE via mom 2012
                   Jean from GAP 2010
                   Khaki jacket from Sam's 2008
                   Sparkly shoes from Target 2011
                   Necklace from NY&Co 2011

The Disneybound Inspiration:


My sly look….. I'm pretty sure I need to work on it…


Love & Sparkles* 

No comments: