Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Tambourine Challenge

This outfit comes from a glamorous girl. I thought she was the prettiest thing in the cartoon world. Please forgive the crazy outfit. Part of me is unsure of what I was thinking. Oi. I hope y'all still love me.

Disclaimer: This is the winter version.





Drumroll please! bdddddddddd!



Our favorite gypsy, Esmeralda. She is spunky and whimsical. Plus, the girl can rock those golden bangles and golden hoops. She can also play a mean tambourine. She is a Jack-of-all-trades or should I say Jackie?

The Character: Esmeralda

The Outfit: Purple dress from GAP 2008
                  White shrug from Marshall's 2011
                  Brown boots from Clark's 2008
                  Floral scarf from Target via KelKel
                  Gold earrings from Papaya 2011
                  Gold belt (you can't really see it) from Mamichka 2012


The Disneybound Inspiration:


I want to try the summer version, because I love a great pair of gold sandals. Here's to hoping for Summer 2014*

Love & Sparkles*
                 

No comments: