Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Laughing Challenge

I wrestled with how to execute wearing this character. Don't get me wrong, I love a mixing and matching of colors and prints. This one was just challenging...Get it? Challenging. Punny...



Drumroll please! bddddddddd!




Goofy, of course. He's a mess. Literally, he makes messes wherever he goes. He IS a faithful friend to our favorite Mickey. So, he definitely has that going for him.

The Character: Goofy

The Outfit: Green cardigan from NY&C 2008 (it was a Union tornado survivor!)
                  Striped shirt from Mamichka via Banana Republic 2012
                  Flared (very wrinkled) jeans from Kohl's 2009
                  Gold flats from Target 2011
                  Awesome necklace from Eo via Budapest 2009

The Disneybound Inspiration:



This outfit isn't generally how I roll. That is why I was in a predicament, but I liked the outcome. I hope it worked. I still didn't figure out how to incorporate white gloves? Any suggestions?

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: