Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Parisian Challenge

This character holds a special place in my heart. I hope she does for some of you too. 


Drumroll please! bdddddddddd!







Madeline. I love her. She went on so many adventures, got into scrapes, had a fabulous pet dog, and ended her days safely tucked away in bed. Minus the dog, I would like to think my growing up years looked the same as hers. I had a kitty in tow when I had adventures. I also had a wonderful little computer game that had me using critical thinking skills through the eyes of this sweet little literature heroine.

The character: Madeline

The Outfit: Blue blouse from NY&C from Mamichka
                   Yellow/mustard cardigan from NY&C 2010
                   Jeans from Ann Taylor 2011
                   Red flats from Target 2008

Disneybound Inspiration:



 Madeline with real people, as I like to call it, was one of my very own VHS tapes. I thought it was awesome.


I love children's literature, and I wanted to start building up my personal library for my students one day. My sister gave me children's books for Christmas per my request. This is one I received. I was th-rilled! 

Love & Sparkles* 

No comments: