Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Wicked Challenge

Well, hello everyone, I am a terrible person. I never finished my Disneybound posts. I am going to get on that tonight. (If you would like me to fill in the blanks of the last 9 months, message me. I will tell you the story of a girl who loves school and being involved).
In case you forgot what the Disneybound Challenge was, click here. With that reminder, I am going to go for it.



This was from a whiiiiile back. Look at Erin's baby bump.

Anyway.
Drumroll please! bddddddddd!




She's the lady who removes stereotypical images of her kind. With such a comforting voice, she rocks the yellow brick road with tule and glitter. She is Glinda the Good Witch. To be honest, my love for Glinda did not originate from the Wizard of Oz, but from the classy Kristin Chenoweth from broadway's Wicked.
P.S. Wicked is coming to Memphis in February. I hope I will be able to see it another time. The show rocks and can change your life for about 3 hours.

The Character: Glinda

The Outfit: Pink blouse from Anthropologie 2011
                  Jeans from GAP 2010
                  Pearl necklace from my Great Grammy
                  Silver belt from Mamichka 2012
                  Silver flats from Target 2011

The Disneybound Inspiration:


Hopefully everyone will get the change to wave a star wand and fly around in a bubble like Glinda in Wicked. I mean, who wouldn't want to do that?




Love & Sparkles*

No comments: