Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Cutest Vegetable Challenge

So sorry I haven't been on top of things. The weather was finicky the day I wore this outfit. It was warm in the morning and then it grew cold. But, here is what I wore for the first half of the day.


Drum roll please! bddddddddddddd!



The one, the only, sassy pants Mrs. Potato Head!
She cracks me up. Please look at those lips. Diva? With high heels and purple eyeshadow, she takes on the world with all of our favorite toys! Click here for her wiki article. I know you'll want to get all dolled up like her!

The Character: Mrs. Potato Head

The Outfit: Brown dress from Target 2010
                   Purple cardigan from a boutique at the beach 2009
                   Gold belt from my mom 2012
                   Red flats from Target 2008
                   Yellow bracelet form Senegal 2003
                   Daisy earring from Papaya 2011
* The daisy earrings helped make this outfit. All of the colors needed something to tie them all together.


Disneybound Inspiration:


This is me posing like a Mrs. Potato Head. Pardon my crazy-ish hair.


I can't really think of a good potato pun to say goodbye. If you think of one, please comment!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: