Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Haati Challenge

I loved this outfit. Here you go!

Drumroll please! bdddddddddd!


The tiny self, big eared, big hearted flying Dumbo! I don't really care for the movie, but he is just precious. Just about anything is precious in baby form...EXCEPT snakes. They are NEVER cute. My sister and I have a theory about snakes, though. If they would look like our cat Gracey's furry white tale as in just a long furry cylinder without eyes or fangs, they would probably be fun to play with! Just a little factoid about the Boswell/Brassart girls. No wiki article because it didn't have a character close up.

The Character: Dumbo

The Outfit: Gray dress from Target 2010
                  Yellow Cardigan from Target 2010
                  Red Cami from New York & Company 2008
                  Silver shoes from Target 2011
                  Elephant jewelry borrowed from my good friend Kylie...                                                                                
                  You know, the one who gets on me
                  when I don't post? Yeah, that girl! :)

The Disneybound Inspiration:


The necklace:


The Flying Dumbo:
Somedays I want to be like Dumbo and fly, but a hover board would also suffice. Today was one of those days!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: