Sunday, April 22, 2012

The It's Always Better in Pairs Challenge

This week's outfit was super fun! Here's why...


It's so much fun with the sister! Do you have a guess of who we are?

Drumroll please! bddddddddddddd!


Everyone's "favorite" devilish, conniving Siamese kitties. Erin and I are best friends and we love to have fun, but wreaking havoc everywhere we go is not Pam Brassart, our mom, approved behavior. We try to refrain even when our sneaky side rears its head.
Lady & the Tramp is one of my favorite Disney classics. I have always thought that Lady is just the prettiest, and I know that Tramp seconds my opinion. I believe it boils down to the fact that Disney knows how to make my second favorite facial feature pop. Lady's eyes and even these crazy cat's eyes are just lovely. That was just a little factoid.
They didn't have their own little bio on wiki, but if you watch the movie, you will know all there is to know about these manipulative felines.

The Character(s): The Siamese Cats

The Outfit: Black pants from Target 2010
                  Gold shirt from TJ Max 2011
                  Gold glitter shoes from Target 2011
                  Black and gold headband (that you can't really see) from my sweet Mamichka 2011

The Disneybound Inspiration:

Erin and I will be partnering in the future! I hope you enjoyed the sisters sharing the love!

Love & Sparkles*

No comments: